We are a cyber-intelligence company headquartered in Singapore and Tokyo. We are a fast-growing startup making waves with our unique blend of external threat landscape management and cyber-intelligence offerings. We compete ferociously in the highly intense cybersecurity space, and we win with our specialized capability of helping clients predict and avert cyberattacks.
Our cloud-based AI and ML-powered cyber-intelligence analytics and digital risk discovery and protection platforms help clients proactively identify potential threats at the planning stage of cyberattacks. From executive to management and security operations team, CYFIRMA empowers both business and technology leaders to drive growth and innovation while keeping data and assets safe from cybercriminals. As one of the most innovative cyber-intelligence companies, CYFIRMA defends businesses against cyber threats by uncovering their attack surfaces, building their digital risk profile, and using personalized cyber-intelligence to predict imminent attacks.
Today, many Fortune 500 clients trust us to deliver quality cyber-intelligence which they can rely on to protect their brand and keep their organization’s security posture strong and resilient.
We are now seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to support the Founder and CEO.
Supporting the CEO and the senior leadership, the Executive Assistant provides executive support and serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission and results-driven. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed. Provides gatekeeper/gateway role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
• Communicates directly on behalf of the CEO with Board members, investors, partners, employees and others.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
• Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of CYFIRMA and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• The EA is also the designated Office Manager and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the office ensuring that logistics within the office support high employee satisfaction and productivity.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, etc
• Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Emotional maturity
• Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be effective independently
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Min 3 years of relevant experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and voice/video conferencing tools
• Expert level knowledge with Microsoft Exchange and various email communications software
Does the idea of working for an established company with a start-up culture excite you? Are you ready to make a name for yourself in a fast-growing company? If you answered yes, we want to meet you. Drop us your CV at [email protected]