Attack Surface Discovery
- Attack surfaces are external-facing hardware, software, and IP-based devices. They expand over time as organizations grow or adopt new technologies and business models.
- Emerging attack surfaces which are frequently exploited by hackers include open ports, weak certificates, misconfigurations of hardware and software, and in particular, exposure from third-party(supplier, partners, clients) connectivity.
- As pathways into corporate networks, attack surfaces must be made known to cyber defenders. And this requires continuous monitoring and detection.
- DeCYFIR identifies assets such as domain, sub-domain, IP address range, software versions, vulnerabilities, and more, which are exposed to hackers.
- With knowledge, clients can start to minimize the number of attack surfaces before an actual attack occurs.
- Client receives a full view of attacker-exposed assets, and devise effective cybersecurity strategy to mitigate organizational risk.